Montag, 12. November 2012

Dear Friends following my BLOG!
I have safe arrived in Kathmandu and stay in a beautiful house near Pullchowk Patan. Is a really nice area. I can only stay until mid of December so I am in need to find a new place for living.

Here is time for the Tihar festival wich is the festival of lights. Today there was allready the dogs puja. Is  nice to see the dogs coloured!

I eat allready Dhal Bhat and enjoy beeing here. I spend lots of time with my friends and hire a bike today to come along easier.
Yesterday I visit the kids from the school and it was very nice to see, that they are doing good and that they are healthy. Dillip asked me to buy him a watch. I will try to.
Today I had to get back my ATM card which was captured by the ATM few days ago. Is a little pain in the ass, because you have to go different place to get i back. But I did it!!!!!
I have also done some nice pictures allready. they will follow soon!

Stay up to date and give me some posts!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen